- We started in April 2019 focusing on the social care sector which is highly complex and in urgent need of reform.
- In April 2020 we joined SETsquared - the world's #1 University incubator at their Surrey University site in Guildford.
- In July 2020 we won and started an InnovateUK Covid-19 rapid response grant with the aim of tackling the problem of measurement in the social care sector.
- In 2021, we start working with SMEs, advisors and hubs to provide a measurement platform that helps businesses to build back better from the pandemic with a sustainability led recovery.
How we work
- Being productive enables us to pay higher salaries, increase tax contributions and retain a fair share of profit to sustain and grow the business.
- We each spend a day a quarter helping the local community on a social or environmental project of our choice.
- If you would like to join us or to get involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org